Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Syed Maaz Shah

Hi! my name is Maaz Shahh,I am 18 years old My Birthday was on 15/06/1995 and I am from Hyderabad,Sindh Hyderabad is the 2nd largest city in the Sindh province of Pakistan. It is the 5th largest city in the country by the World Gazetteer Retrieved 22 August 2012.. The city was founded in 1768 by Mian Ghulam Shah Kalhoro upon the ruins of a Mauryanfishing village along the bank of the Indus known as Neroon Kot . Formerly... And I live In Malaysia  With my Dad... I speak 5 Languages They are Urdu.English,Malay,Siraiki and sindhi...

      My Religion Is Islam-shia,My Gender is Male And i would like you to contact me in Hasseb.shah69(skype)
Maazshah5(Twitter) Syed Maaz Shahh (Facebook)
Thank you,
Syed Maaz Shahh












No comments:

Post a Comment